This summer season, LE MÉRIDIEN CAIRO AIRPORT is helping sun-seekers savour the good life and the beauty of Golden Hour with its own take on Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts’ global brand programme, Au Soleil by Le Méridien.
Personifying the laid-back elegance of European summers and the allure of the Côte d’Azur, this season’s global programme revolves around ‘Golden Hour,’ the magical hour at the end of the day under the sun – a sacred moment in time to slow down and indulge in simple pleasures through all the senses.
Beginning June 2022 LE MÉRIDIEN CAIRO AIRPORT will invite travellers to soak in the summer season and Golden Hour, both on- and off-property:
The Hotel will feature a How to Summer Guide, dedicated Petit Plates menu offering Mediterranean inspired mini baguettes perfectly paired rosé spritzers and aperitifs, part of the brand’s signature Sparkling Programme. In addition, Le Méridien is bringing modern twist to classic games traditionally enjoyed outdoors during warm weather days such as the iconic backgammon, as well as, poolside chess and other timeless summer pastimes both to-go and as an oversized option, inviting guests to linger a little longer, with an exclusive warm weather soundtrack, curated by French Bossa Nova collective Nouvelle Vague.
Au Soleil Stay Package at LE MÉRIDIEN CAIRO AIRPORT
Beginning June 1 through October 31, LE MÉRIDIEN CAIRO AIRPORT will offer a special Au Soleil stay package that includes daily breakfast and a complimentary Le Scoop by Le Méridien gelato or sorbet, Au Soleil brunch and Au Soleil movie night every weekend
On-Property Experiences that Salute Golden Hour
From relaxing rosé and backgammon to bronzing in the afternoon sun, travellers visiting LE MÉRIDIEN Cairo Airport will be able to capture the spirit of Au Soleil in a variety of ways:
● A dedicated Petit Plates menu, offering Mediterranean-inspired mini baguettes and local light bites – from oysters to grilled fish – all with perfectly paired rosé spritzers and aperitifs, part of the brand’s signature Sparkling programme.
● A modern twist to classic games traditionally enjoyed outdoors during warm weather days, such as the iconic seaside pastime of backgammon, as well as tic-tac-toe, poolside chess and chic modernist-style Jenga sets.
● Le Scoop by Le Méridien, featuring various flavors of gelato and sorbet – incorporating authentic ingredients like bright green pistachios from Sicily, as well as fragrant vanilla beans from Madagascar – reminiscent of a glamourous, sunny summer spent on the French Riviera. Le Scoop is designed to be enjoyed while taking part in the European summer tradition of a “passeggiata” to unlock the destination’s locale. “Passeggiata” is an Italian term referring to a traditional evening stroll in the town’s piazza.
● An exclusive summer soundtrack, curated by French Bossa Nova collective Nouvelle Vague, inviting guests to lounge a little longer.
● A distinctive on-property design aesthetic, evoking the spirit of Au Soleil and the playful glamour of endless European summers for travellers all year round.
● A How to Summer Guide that captures the unspoken rules of a perfect day Au Soleil, whether on the beach or in the town, including Sun Safety tips from the brand’s amenity partner MALIN+GOETZ.