We all know that life is pretty tough and we all deal with things that we’re not really comfortable talking about so instead, we just try to enjoy the moment and put on a fake smile. But no, not anymore! With these ten partially easy rules of life that I’ll present to you right now might change your whole perspective! Try following these steps, may I present you, the ten rules of living your life peacefully!
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present: Make peace with everybody you’re on bad terms with, even if you weren’t the one causing trouble. However, you don’t have to rebuild a relationship with everyone you have forgiven, only the people who actually deserve it. You’ll never know how strong you actually are until you had to forgive someone who wasn’t sorry, and accept an apology you have never received.
- What others think of you is none of your business: Whether you do good or you do bad, dress to impress or just lazily wear anything or even don’t go out or or go out too much, people always tend to find a way or an excuse to judge you on. You’ll never win against this sick society. So, preferably, I think you should just do whatever you want unless you’re not hurting anyone else. Give no damns about people’s opinion about you, what’s important is what you think of yourself.
- Time heals almost everything, give it time: Patience is key to almost everything. If you’re feeling devastated now then you won’t feel that a month or even a few weeks from now. You’ll start forgiving and forgetting. Everything in the world takes time, you just got to wait. If you keep on rushing things, nothing will work out. Keep on waiting, there’s nothing to rush for.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is about: A flower doesn’t think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms. So, don’t compare yourself to others, that’s a battle you’ll never win. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it: Stop worrying too much, it’s like carrying an umbrella on a sunny day afraid it’ll rain. Don’t think too much, just let it be.
- No one is in charge of your happiness, except you: No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. You should make yourself happy by surrounding yourself with people that actually deserve you in their lives.
- If it’s meant to be, it’ll be: You can’t force destiny to do what you want, because what’s written in your destiny is what will happen. It’s your fate and you have no hands to change that. You can keep trying and trying to achieve what you really want but if everything messes up each time you try, then it’s just not meant to be or it is meant to be but it’s not the right time yet.
- Surround yourself with people who talk about visions and ideas. Not people: Surround yourself with people who are ambitious and people who actually motivate you to work harder on yourself. People who teach you how to love yourself, how to smile a little more and laugh a little louder.
- Positivity is key: Always see the good in every bad situation. Always be positive and try spreading positive vibes around you. Start helping others, try joining community services so you could help others and make them smile and that’s a way of achieving true happiness in your life by making others happy.
- Smile, you don’t own all the problems in the world: Keep smiling because life is a beautiful and underestimated art and there’s so much to smile about. Always smile; life isn’t full of reasons to smile, but your smile itself is a reason for others to smile too. 🙂
Dr Doaa the professional dermatologist making noise in the industry
Dr Doaa the professional dermatologist making noise in the industry which will create an era because of her hard work and persistence in the dermatology, filler, and Botox world.
Tell me more about yourself, why did you choose dermatology as a career?
I am Dr Doaa specialist in dermatology, cosmetology, and laser. I chose dermatology because I always saw that the dermatology industry is very interesting. The reason for that is because skin is
always visible, and it covers all our body. Therefore, taking care of your hair and skin reflects on your general health and well– being. I love beautifying skin because I go by the idea that our
mirror is our skin. In addition, a person with good skin, good hair, good facial skin that gives out the idea that the person is healthy. Skin is something important because it makes people
guess your age. Therefore, my goal is to make people look younger and healthier and have a fresh look with glowing skin. Also, to make nails, face, and lips look fresh and healthy. Because when you look at a person’s skin, hair etc. You will be able to measure their age and their well–being.
What are the latest technologies in dermatology?
Latest technology in skin beautifying is not to change the persons look completely yet make them look beautiful still. Technology is now evolving to the point where you can have sessions without wasting a lot of time. People now work all the time. They want fast procedures so they can be able to go on with their daily schedules and work right away. The technique is to work in a way to get out natural results without them looking fake. Therefore, good efficacy with no down time is key.
How do you stay motivated in your work?
I stay motivated by always learning new techniques and to always try to reach out for knowledge from others and to read and attend lectures and attend congresses inside and out Egypt to accumulate the most knowledge I can. I always search how to be better and try to learn more in this field and be open to learn from young and old people and give others a chance to provide you with knowledge that you might not have.
What is your vision for the future of your clinic?
My vision is to expand and have clinics in reputable destinations. In addition, I want the patient that comes to the clinic to get what he imagined for. That is through us as a clinic
being organized in the way we offer our services. Also, through booking appointments, always living up to the patient’s expectations of what is good to them. I want the patient to feel that he or she is coming to a clinic where its goal is to perfect and beautify facial and other skin as well as perfecting health. Therefore, that makes them feel comfortable and makes them feel happy. Also, to make the patient excited to come again and again. On a work level I want to present to the patient the newest knowledge and techniques I know of. In addition, I want to provide the patient with the correct treatment for their issue. I want to surpass people’s expectations and give them a better treatment than the one that they expected.
What is your greatest success as a dermatologist?
My greatest success in dermatology is being able to start off my career by working with the biggest doctor in Egypt, Dr. Assem Farag. I started from class A in learning, and I had the luck to learn in different places that gave me the best knowledge I could have and wish for. I was able to accumulate knowledge from different places like Ain Shams University, Al Qahera University and Al Azhar University. I also worked in great clinics. I tried to always gather knowledge from different placesand people. I had the honor to also work and learn from the
Citroen Advert by Amr Diab is Backlashed Over Sexual Harassment
In an advertisement for the Citroën car, starring Amr Diab a highly established Egyptian Singer was scandalized for sexual harassment. The advertisement had featured a scene when he almost hit a woman with his car, crossing the road Infront of him. The star had had snapped a photo of the beautiful lady without her consent using the car’s knew future to take photos, and connecting to the phone. The two are seen together having a good time, after he snapped a photo of her. The creepy advert had implied, harassment, specially from a sixty-year-old singer who is admired by youth. The iconic singer, seen by individuals as a role model. Though intended to feature the cars camera, and its features in the short advert, the advertisement was backlashed and fired for sexual harassment online, by pressure the French company had filed an apology for the commercial. The video is not approved by the audience online, as a consequence the company had issued this statement “We deeply regret and understand the negative interpretation of this part of this film. With our business partner in Egypt, we took the decision to withdraw this commercial from all Citroën channels and we present our sincere apologies to all offended communities by this film,”, and no comment from Amr Diab on this video. As feminists online are outraged from the video and, oppose the idea of photographing girls on the street without their consent. In closure the advert had promoted a disgusting act of sexual harassment that should be disregarded from society.
So, What Was Up With 2021
Dr Doaa the professional dermatologist making noise in the industry
Le Méridien Cairo Airport Invites Travellers To Savour The Beauty Of Golden Hour This Summer Season
Egypt mitigates, adapts to effects of climate change via 324 bn national projects: Minister
Allianz Egypt launches the first round of Allianz Athlete Experience for Egyptian Tennis Enthusiasts to support Mayar Sherif
Unforgettable Eid Celebration at Somabay
An Inspirational Talk with The Smile Ambassador Dr Ahmed Al Kaffas
Biota: The Safe Haven You longed for it to Reopen
Mother’s day: Home workouts for the mommies
May Yacoubi: Cooking up the perfect bond with her daughter
The captivating power of the Tunisian beauty Hend Sabry
DAWLY’S MESSAGE STIRS UP THE UNDERGROUND INTO AN AVALANCHE
A BLIZZARD TAKES OVER EGYPT WITH THE RISING TIDE OF THE UNDERGROUND! El Waili and Moscow drop a visually surreal...
In celebration of the New Year … Socialista hosts distinguishable designers at La fête de Noel
Saying goodbye to a very remarkable year in the fashion industry and approaching a new aspiring one, Socialista Events blends...
The Next Generation of Sustainable Fashion through Biotech Fabrics
Plant based materials, are revolutionizing the world of fashion fabrics, from pineapple leather, rose silk, and recyclable material these materials are making a change in the world of fashion. The planet had been in danger since the environmental catastrophe of global warming, and increased levels of consumption. The sustainability of fashion, and our lifestyles can make a wider change in the way the planet can be saved. Thankfully, when the Fashion industry had been aware of the influence it has on contaminating the environment, several actions were taken, by considerable industry names. The fashion industry had a detrimental impact on the environment, through cotton harvesting, harmful chemical gases released through the manufacturing of polyester and nylon, a million of textile waste released every day. In an effort to cease the fashion industry harm to the environment, huge names such as Stella McCartney, Adidas, Nike, Hermes, are choosing an environmentally friendly biomaterial. Vegan leather has become one of the most sustainable alternatives to save the planet. These Biotech materials range from, spider silk, algae, mycelium leather, cactus leather, onion skin, coffee grounds, and even glittering sweat crystals. These biologically adapted materials, are convenient and advantageous than any other material used in history, causing less deterioration to the planet.
2022 Color is Pantone’s Lilac Very Peri
A color about encouraging creativity and imagination, encourages personal inventiveness and courageousness. A color that illuminates your personality and, thoughts, a color that brings out the artistry within each individual’s creations, Very Peri – 17-3938 by Pantone is a color made for the most erratic creations. Pantone a creative LLC company that had been well established for their color systems, design, printing, manufacturing, and supporting the management of color from design to production, amongst several materials. The corporation is located is Carlstadt New Jersey, and founded by Lawrence Herbert. Since 2000, Pantone had been fascinating the world with its creations of colors and, deciding the shade of the year. This annum, was a appealing purple blue, with red undertones. The selection process requires trend analysis, and drawing from the worlds of entertainments, art fashion, design, and several entities. As this color selection process is difficult and requires lots of accuracy. Though Veri Peri, a deep darkened Purple with red undertones is a vivid color for expression creativity, euphoria, and magical capabilities that youth hold within them. If you’re a passionate creative with strong personal ambitions this is the color for you.