November is coming very soon! For that reason, we’ve compiled a list of six unique places that would provide you with a unique experience if you visit them in November! Check it out!
- Patagonia, South America: Situated across the southern parts of Argentina and Chile, it is one of the most non-populated places on earth, with an average of only two people per square kilometre!
- Phoenix, USA: “Arizona needs its own architecture… after its long, low, sweeping lines, uptilting planes. Surface patterned after such abstraction in line and color to find ‘realism’ in the patterns of the rattlesnake, the Gila monster, the chameleon, and the saguaro, cholla or staghorn… are inspiration enough.” That’s how Arizona was described by a famous architect; it is a combination of cool and culture.
- Ficksburg, South Africa: between 15 to 17 of November, the town of Ficksburg will witness its annual Cherry Town Festival! The oldest festival in the city that contains different events like horse riding, a food and wine fiesta, live music, craft workshops, a beer festival, and cooking courses with a lot of cherries!
- Andalusia, Spain: with most of Europe is back to the rain and grey it experiences a lot of the time (for at least 11 months in the case of the UK) while the southern parts of the continent are still pretty warm, more specifically, the southern part of Spain. Andalusia almost touches Morocco, and its climate–as well as a lot of its history and architecture–reflects that.
Essaouira, Morocco: full of tiny galleries, boutiques and places to eat and drink, with the Jewish Quarter now the center of all this, Essaouira’s shaded squares are home to a number of pretty little cafes.
- Cayman Islands: home of Jack Sparrow!! The Pirates Week Festival is a huge fun event and definitely not to be missed!
Grand Egyptian Museum Granted Three ISO Certificates Reflecting Its Excellence
Another reason to be proud of our Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM), as if we needed more reasons!
Major General Atef Moftah, General Supervisor of the Grand Egyptian Museum (GEM), received on behalf of the museum two ISO certificates: a certificate of accreditation of international standards for environmental management systems (ISO 14001: 2015) and certification of the international standard specifications for the quality management systems (ISO9001: 2015).
Engineer Mohamed Habib, General Manager of OSS Middle East and Dr. Tarek Rizk, consultant of OSS Middle East and witnessed by Dr. Hussein Kamal, were the ones to present the certificated in the presence of General Director of the GEM Conservation Center, Dr. Eissa Zidan, Director of Executive Affairs of GEM Conservation and Transportation, and Dr. Elshimaa Eid, Head of Health and Safety at GEM.
This brings the total of certificated that the museum has been awarded to three, as the museum obtained the ISO certificate for occupational safety and health last September.
It’s also worth mentioning that this makes the GEM the only museum regionally and internationally to obtain three ISO certificates in less than 60 days!
These certificates resemble the positive impact that the museum have on the area and its surroundings, it also positions the museum as a sustainable and environmental museum.
Diving & Scuba Activities to Resume in Parts of South Sinai
As of December, diving and scuba activities for yachts on cruises will resume in six nature reserve diving sites in South Sinai, according to a statement made by Egypt’s Ministry of Environment.
The diving sites include: the Temple, North Laguna, South Laguna, White Island, Electricity, and Map.
The decision by Egypt’s Environmental Affairs Agency follows the cessation of diving activities that lasted for nine months, in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
Egypt’s health ministry announced Wednesday that South Sinai, Minya, Suez and Ismailia have recently seen a drop in infection rates, unlike Cairo and Alexandria.
According to the statement, “These sites were chosen after carrying out a number of field studies and scientific surveys, and after ensuring that they are distinguished by all the appropriate environmental requirements for diving sites to achieve the enjoyment of those involved in diving activities,” quoting Minister of Environment Yasmine Fouad.
43 Floating Hotels & Nile Cruises Obtain Health and Safety Certificates
So far, a total number of 43 floating hotels and Nile Cruise ships have obtained the government mandated health and safety certificates.
These hotels and ships have started the resumption of their trips in October and ever since, they have been obtaining the certificates that are approved by the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities, the Ministry of Health and Population and the Egyptian Hotels Association (EHA).
According to a statement from the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities, these floating hotels obtained the certificates for meeting the health and safety requirements set out by the Egyptian government and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The ministry’s inspection committees approved 26 floating hotels between Luxor and Aswan last week, including: Nile Dolphin Hotels; Solaris 1; Premium; Amo Boat; Abercrombie 2; Zaina; Medea; La Travita; Tosca; Beau Rivage 1; Château Lafayette; Esmeralda; Champollion 2; Abercrombie Nile Adventure; Crown Jewels; Royal; Regency Louvain; Miss World; Nile Plaza; Nile Shams; Emilio; Miss Beau Rivage 2; Nile Marquis; Blue Shadow; and Farah. In addition to these, the Nile Vision and River Boats in Cairo also received ministry approval to resume their trips.
The inspection committees will continue looking at the rest of Egypt’s floating hotels, the ones that submitted applications for the certificate.
The Girls Who Burned the Night is competing for three awards at the Palm Springs Festival in the United States.
Park St. Fashion Edition Concludes Four Days of Extravagance
“Committed to People, Committed to the Future” INFINIX CSR initiative during Ramadan.
EL KING MOHAMED MOUNIR EL EKHTEYAR 2
Al-Futtaim’s Cairo Festival City Hosted Misr El-Kheir’s
An Inspirational Talk with The Smile Ambassador Dr Ahmed Al Kaffas
Biota: The Safe Haven You longed for it to Reopen
Mother’s day: Home workouts for the mommies
May Yacoubi: Cooking up the perfect bond with her daughter
The captivating power of the Tunisian beauty Hend Sabry
Park St. Fashion Edition Concludes Four Days of Extravagance
Wrapping up four days of fashion-fueled shenanigans, Park St. Fashion Edition delivered a true extraordinary experience. Gathering the crème du...
The Best Black Friday Deals & Offers That You Shouldn’t Miss Out On
Our favorite sale time of the year has come with so many offers and discounts that can not be missed!...
Where to Shop Massive Sale & Offers Online!
You don’t have to wait for Black Friday to shop because there are already some insane discounts to satisfy the...
#StandWithCreatives Goes Viral To Support Artists Affected By the Pandemic
The hashtag #StandWithCreatives has been going viral among celebrities, public figures and creatives, it is one for a good cause...