I don’t know if you know this, but with each passing day; Asian beauty products keep going more viral and viral that even celebrities have taken up to it! However, amongst those products, there are some really crazy ones that will most definitely bring out the skeptic in you.
1. Bigan Beauty Face Expander
This is a cheek training product that claims to tighten your skin and prevent it from sagging. The “muzzle” thing is made from silicon, so that it won’t hurt your face, not so sure about that. This product promises firmer, younger looking skin. P.S. It’s probably a bad idea to buy anything that has the words “Face Expander” on it.
2. Besolbo – Royal Salmon Egg Return CreamI know this looks ideal for sushi lovers and I very much believe that if I actually did get my hands on one of those little containers, I would definitely test their edibility. However, what we didn’t know is that apparently, salmon eggs can help fix a lot of skin problems, including: acne, roughness and dark spots. The product promises to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. It also promises to regulate nutrition production in order to further improve your skin condition in general. But the real question is: Will you eat them or use them on your face, son?
3. Bubble Masks
Yes, this is the same skincare mask that you’ve been seeing on your instagram for some time now! Bubble masks are the latest beauty trend that Korea has graced us with. It’s safe to say that these masks have totally gone viral! Apparently the mask is a really good pore cleaning product. The reason why it bubbles up that way is that the ingredients of your mask react with the oxygen in your skin to really penetrate that skin of yours and give it a proper cleanse. But anyway, I’m pretty sure everyone’s using it because it’s a damn trend and it makes you look like Dumbo.
4. Holika Holika – Pig Collagen Jelly Gel Mask
No. Nope. There’s no way in hell this pig jell-o thing is touching my face. This mask is made from pig skin. oink oink. Apparently, though, pig collagen is a lot like human collagen, in that it can really really keep your skin super healthy. It keeps your skin tight, hydrated and gets rid of fine lines, leaving you with soft and luminous skin.
5. Eyebrow Tint
Pretty positive that this is a really bad idea that will leave me looking like Beetlejuice’s girlfriend. I mean, yeah, this obviously lasts longer than normal eyebrow pencils, gels and pomades but, still, I’d go for the classic way of filling my brows in. And I don’t know about you, but the above photo isn’t at all encouraging either. Those eyebrows look orange, mate. they’re effing orange.
6. Enprani – Dear by Fondant Cheese Foundation
Nope, you ain’t dreamin’, kid. This face foundation is, indeed, made of CHEESE. And not just that, Enprani also make cheese compact powders and cheese face cream (melted cheese and Bounce cheese). This cheese foundation is SPF 30. The makers of the product state “Rich nutrition cheese ingredients provide moisture, blemish free coverage of the skin”. I am addicted to cheese, man but I wouldn’t waste it on my face.
7. Etude House – Cherry Lip Gel Patch
And yet another instagram trend that went so viral, Emma Stone herself posted a photo in her collagen lip patch while getting ready for the Golden Globes. This cute as hell lip mask promises to give you lips just like those of K-pop and K-drama stars. The product promises to diminish your dead skin cells and generate new healthy ones. The patch promises to fix your chapped lips using its cherry extracts to keep your lips soft and pink. It also leaves a layer of soft moisture film on your lips to protect it from damage.
8. Face Waver Exercise Mask
While this mask definitely looks like something out of 1974’s The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, it promises to stretch your face so hard, your wrinkles will vanish. The mask supposedly works on tightening your skin and strengthening your facial muscles, resulting in a younger looking you.
9. RIRe Lip Powders
Those lip powders turn into liquid once you set them on their lips. The product aims to keep your lips hydrated and moisturized all day while giving your lips just the amount of color tint it needs. I would try this one only because I think that the concept is so cool!
10. Skin Food Gold Caviar Toner
I already feel fancy AF just looking at it! This product contains gold flakes and Russian Caviar that both promise to nourish and moisturize your skin to the max. I would most deff use this! How fun would it be to apply gold particles to my skin like an insanely rich fortune heiress??? I’ll take one!
Mother’s day: Home workouts for the mommies
Happy Mother’s Day !!
Fit-holics Fitness Club is collaborating with Whatsup cairo to share weekly workout plans for the mommies to enhance their fitness level, strength & endurance and to help them burn calories, and reshape.
Here are 4 simple and effective exercises for the mommies who have no time for training.
1st exercise is ( Shoulder tap )
3 sets .. 15 reps each set.
2nd exercise is ( plank)
3 sets 20 seconds each set.
3rd exercise is ( Bridge)
3 sets 15 reps each set.
4th exercise is ( Chair Squat)
3 sets 15 reps each set.
Mind-Blowing Health Tips
We always hear about tips with regards to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sleep early, wake up early, exercise…, etc. But there are other tips which may sound like they’re not true—they are. And we have compiled six of them for you!
- Drink coffee before you nap. At first this may sound crazy. Why would I drink coffee if I want to sleep?! The fact is, drinking a cup of coffee before a 20-minute nap will help you become more alert once you wake up, because 20 minutes is roughly the time needed for the effect of coffee to start to kick in.
- Eat more so you can eat less. It sounds crazy! But no! Eating more in the sense of grabbing a nutritious meal/snack instead of a cracker as a snack, because a cracker, for example, would lead you to feel more inclined to eat as it would increase your appetite. Try instead to have an apple along with some peanut butter.
- If you’re too tired, don’t go for Redbull! The idea here is that though Redbull sound like the wises option, it would rather cause unpleasant side effects such as irritability and anxiety, due to its high levels of caffeine.
- If hot, drink hot! It makes sense–wait for it. In India, people are used to drinking a hot beverage during the hot weather, because a cup of tea, for example, would lead a person to produce more sweat, and that sweat eventually evaporates and cools off the body.
- If exhausted, go for a run! The idea here is that exercising energizes your fatigue and reduces depression and changes your mood.
- Don’t type. Write. Though typing your notes would allow for more space and room for huge amount of data, writing them down would actually be a better alternative, because it would lead you to memorize that which you’ve written down.
In Denmark, Everyone Wants To Save The Climate
In an attempt to protect the environment, the country of Denmark has devised a new way with which it can inform the public with impact of consumed goods. Thereby allowing shoppers to be informed prior to making a purchase.
The idea is that food products will have stickers on them that show their environmental impact. This came as a proposal by the government and will establish the project by this week. “We want to give consumers the means to assess in supermarkets the environmental impact of products,” said the Minister for the Environment in Denmark.
This sure is a great idea. It allows for the general public to be informed and conscious about the surrounding environment.
Mike Tayson and Amr Saad in Preparations of ‘Hamlet Pharon’
Gettin’ Ready For Mohamed Ramadan’s Very First Concert
Capernaum: A Must Watch Movie Now in Cinemas
Uber Plans to buy its rival company in the Middle East ‘Careem’
To All the People Who Left, I Forgive you
Nike Strikes Again With a New Inspiring Commercial
Lady Gaga Makes History with Her Oscar Win
Things You Shouldn’t Apologize For
Oscars Show 2019 Recap: Highlighting the Best Moments
Rami Malek Wins Best Actor Oscar for his Role in Bohemian Rhapsody
Mother’s day: Home workouts for the mommies
May Yacoubi: Cooking up the perfect bond with her daughter
The captivating power of the Tunisian beauty Hend Sabry
The man of law, Tarek Gamil
A fierce competition and a hard call to make!
Our Own ‘Okhtein’ Makes it to the Top of Forbes 30 Under 30 List
Forbes Middle East just unveiled their list of 30 under 30, and the results are giving us utter pride with...
Celebrities Turn Heads at The Oscars in Middle Eastern Designs
The 2019 Oscars leaves us stunned, as per usual, with celebrities looking fabulous on the red carpet. And this time,...
Karl Lagerfeld, Iconic Chanel Designer dies at 85
Yesterday the fashion world has lost one of the remarkable figures in the industry, Karl Lagerfeld, the iconic German Designer...
Mary Katrantzou: Top 5 Red Carpet Celebrities in 2018
The year of 2018 was full of red carpet events in hollywood and all around the globe! And we still...